- Union Football (Lost 23-27).
- Union Hockey (Lost 2-4).
- Overnight to Vermont (Won 4-1) and Dartmouth (Lost 1-2), January 26-28. A Vermont fan threw a bottle at the band and was escorted from the arena.
- ECAC Quarterfinals @ Dartmouth: Lost in 2 games, 2-4, 1-5.
- Made recordings for their first CD.
- Played for a Albany River Rats game at the Pepsi Arena.
- Played for Fanfest during the Frozen Four in Albany.
- The "Angle AJ" addendum to the Tequila chant started after a football player for St. John Fisher (presumable named AJ) was berated by his coach for neglecting the angle during their game at '86 Field on October 28, 2000.