- 1 Road Trips
- 1.1 October 19, 2007: Men's Hockey @ Army (Unofficial)
- 1.2 October 26-27, 2007: Men's Hockey, Governor's Cup
- 1.3 November 9-10, 2007: Women's Hockey @ North Country
- 1.4 November 10, 2007: Football @ Union
- 1.5 December 1, 2007: If You Want My Comeback...
- 1.6 December 29-30, 2007: Men's Hockey, Lightning Classic (Unofficial)
- 1.7 January 5, 2008: Women's Hockey @ Union
- 1.8 January 18, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Union
- 1.9 February 9, 2008: Women's Hockey @ Harvard
- 1.10 February 15-16, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Colgate & Cornell
- 1.11 March 7-9, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Yale
- 1.12 March 21 & 22, 2008: Safety Band v2.0
- 1.13 March 28, 2008: Band For Hire
- 2 Regular Season
- 3 Playoffs
- 4 Other
October 19, 2007: Men's Hockey @ Army (Unofficial)
While many member of the band were involved in the RMA's Family Weekend Concerts, a group of roughly a dozen member of the band took the trip south to West Point for the men's hockey team's game against Army (Won 3-1).
October 26-27, 2007: Men's Hockey, Governor's Cup
November 9-10, 2007: Women's Hockey @ North Country
- The bus driver asked the Clarkson's women's hockey team where the hockey rink was.
November 10, 2007: Football @ Union
While much of the band was in the North Country for the women's overnight, 13 other members of the band went over to Schenectady to watch the football team play for the Dutchman's Shoes against Union. The team won 20-13, giving them their first win at Union since 1992 and their first successful defense of the Shoes since 1959. The win, combined with Hobart's victory over Rochester, gave RPI first place in the Liberty League and a berth in the NCAA tournament.
Following the football game, a few members of the band decided to make an unoffical roadtrip to Dartmouth (without instruments) to see the men's hockey team's game that evening, which they won 7-4.
December 1, 2007: If You Want My Comeback...
December 29-30, 2007: Men's Hockey, Lightning Classic (Unofficial)
Eight members of the band (current and former) drove to Tampa, FL from the Northeast to play at the St. Pete Times Forum. RPI lost 3-2 and 3-1 against Colorado College and Notre Dame, respectively.
January 5, 2008: Women's Hockey @ Union
Carpooled over to Union for Women's hockey (Tied 4-4).
January 18, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Union
Carpooled over to Union for men's hockey (Lost 1-2). The band was told that it couldn't play during the period breaks as TW3 (who were broadcasting the game) were conducting interviews directly beneath the band's seats. However, during the first intermission, the zamboni sucked up a T-shirt which had poorly thrown by the girl throwing them into the crowd, causing the zamboni to require in excess of a half hour of repair before the second period could start. During this prolonged intermission the band performed several songs to entertain the crowd.
February 9, 2008: Women's Hockey @ Harvard
Women's hockey one night stand to Harvard (Lost 0-5).
February 15-16, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Colgate & Cornell
March 7-9, 2008: Men's Hockey @ Yale
Men's hockey overnight to Yale for round 1 of the ECAC playoffs. RPI lost 2-3 (3OT) and 2-3 (OT).
March 21 & 22, 2008: Safety Band v2.0
The band was asked by Colgate's band to help them out on ECAC Championship weekend, as they were on spring break at the time. Colgate lost both games, 3-0 and 4-2.
March 28, 2008: Band For Hire
The band was hired by Niagara University to play for their NCAA tournament first round game against Michigan. Niagara lost 5-1.
- 8-2 (6-1 Liberty League)
- 11-23-4 (6-13-3 ECACHL)
- 13-15-5 (6-12-4 ECACHL)
- NCAA First Round vs. TCNJ: Lost 14-17.
- ECAC Tournament
- Round 1 @ Yale: Lost in 2 games (2-3 (3OT) and 2-3(OT)).
- The women's hockey team did not make the playoffs this year.
- Played at two separate SOs on July 14 & 21.
- Played at Welcomefest in front of Troy City Hall on August 24.
- Held second annual 100% Natural Noise NRB Event on August 25.
- Played at the East Campus Athletic Village groundbreaking on August 26.
- Fielded a band of over 50 to play at a pep rally for RPI Athletics in the Commons-Nason-Warren Quad on September 7.
- The band was registered to participate in the Uncle Sam Day Parade on September 9 for the third year in a row, but the managers decided against it on the day prior due to an imminent threat of rain. It ended up raining during the parade and for most of the day.
- Played at Hockey Line Celebration on September 10.
- Played at an Albany River Rats game at the Field House on September 28.
- Played at Men's Hockey Tailgate on October 9.
- Many members of the band dressed up in costume for an October 31 women's hockey game against UConn.
- The band had its first annual Thanksgiving dinner on November 18.
- Had over 50 current and former members attend the Freakout Lasagna Dinner on February 2.
- Played for Accepted Students Day on April 12.
- Peformed at RPI's third annual Relay for Life and fielded a team for the event on April 25-26.
- Performed at the annual Troy Savings Bank Music Hall concert on April 26.