- 1 Road Trips
- 1.1 November 1, 2014: Men's Hockey @ Union
- 1.2 January 23, 2015: Women's Hockey @ Union
- 1.3 January 24, 2015: Men's Hockey Mayor's Cup @ Times Union Center
- 1.4 January 30-31, 2015: Women's Hockey @ Colgate & Cornell
- 1.5 February 6-7, 2015: Men's Hockey @ Saint Lawrence & Clarkson
- 1.6 March 7th, 2015: Men's Hockey @ Clarkson
- 2 Regular Season
- 3 Playoffs
- 4 Other
November 1, 2014: Men's Hockey @ Union
Daytrip to Union (Won 2-1 (ot)). The team swept Union for the weekend, earning the Capital Skates Trophy.
January 23, 2015: Women's Hockey @ Union
Daytrip to Union (Tied 2-2 (ot)).
January 24, 2015: Men's Hockey Mayor's Cup @ Times Union Center
January 30-31, 2015: Women's Hockey @ Colgate & Cornell
Overnight trip to Colgate (Lost 2-4) and Cornell (Lost 1-7). During this trip, the entire band ate at a Friendly's, essentially taking over the small restaurant. John Bergman ordered ice cream off the kid's menu, and failed to complete a maze on the menu with his crayons. This event was the inspiration for his line in the Toll Booth Song.
February 6-7, 2015: Men's Hockey @ Saint Lawrence & Clarkson
Overnight trip to SLU (Lost 1-3) and Clarkson (Lost 2-5). At SLU on Feb. 6th, the RPI pep band was harassed by a SLU student with a large bass drum. Sassy responses by Emily Bujnowski lead to her being dubbed the 'RPI Bitch' via yik yak. The Clarkson Pep band joined the RPI pep band for lunch at a Chinese Buffet. The Clarskon band also chanted 'Damn that's hot' upon the playing of Mexican Cheer by Devin Glenn. During the first period, Luke Curadi and Nic Pierog broke through a pannel of glass, just in front of Mrs. Curadi.
March 7th, 2015: Men's Hockey @ Clarkson
Daytrip to Clarkson (Lost 0-5). During the second intermission, the RPI Pep Band and the Clarkson Pep Band joined forces to 'super band'. Gospel John and Crazy Train were played. The announcer also mentioned the RPI Pep Band after playing.
- 6-4 (4-3 Liberty League)
- ECAC North Atlantic Bowl vs. Framingham St.: Lost 36-42 (OT).
- ECAC First Round vs. Clarkson:
- Game 1: Won 3-2
- Game 2: Lost 0-5
- Game 3: Won 3-1
- ECAC Quarterfinals vs. St. Lawrence University
- Game 1: Lost 0-1
- Game 2: Lost 1-5
- The songs Don't Stop Me Now, Hey Brother, Everytime We Touch, and Americano were purchased by Jonathan Bergman.
- Played at Welcome Fest in Memorial Square.
- Held ninth annual 100% Natural Noise NRB Event.
- Played at Hockey Line and the Season Ticket Pickup Party.
- Performed in the Uncle Sam Day Parade on September 14. The songs played included You Can Call Me Al, Sweet Caroline, Build Me Up, Buttercup, Teenage Dream, and Don't Fear the Reaper.
- The band played for a marathon at Watervliet on October 12, 2014. The band played for all of the half-marathoners and the majority of the marathoners as they passed the 20 mile mark.
|Previous Season||Next Season|