Casey Addy EMAC, CSCI '08
- Will shout "Halftime!" with 10 minutes to go in the second period (it's appropriate).
- Will suggest 055 - The Brighter Side of Christmas, as he wishes the Christmas spirit to be around everyday.
- Uses improvisation to guide what to play, rather than the music, as he was strongly discouraged to totally rely upon music for everything.
- Will attend mass at the C+CC before Saturday Night hockey games.
- Has and will create strong friendships with people in the band.
- Doesn't attend most of the parties that people hold, as he always has homework to do.
- Comes from a rock/metal background: it shows in his playing.
- Will always call for a drum set for every hockey game.
- Hates the marching feel and sound, as his high school career revolved around this not-so favorable style.