|Distance from RPI||170 mi.|
|Venue name||Meehan Auditorium|
The Brown Bears have played in the ECAC since its formation in the 1961-1962 season. They have been travel partners with Yale since the 2005-2006 season, prior to which they were partnered with Harvard.
Where to stay
Comfort Inn, 2 George St., Pawtucket, RI 02860 (401-723-6700)
- The band stayed here during the 2004-2005 playoff trip. Though it's located a short distance away from downtown Providence, the rooms were nice and a free continental breakfast was provided. Some members of the band pointed out that if people were willing to go three to a room, the band could have stayed at more expensive hotels in downtown Providence.
What to do
If the band has a large amount of time to kill in Providence before the game, the Providence Place Mall is a good place to go. If the band has less time before the game, there are a number of stores and restaurants just a few blocks from the rink on Thayer Street.
- March 3, 2000: Men's hockey Brown/Harvard trip (W 3-0)
- February 23, 2002: Men's hockey Harvard/Brown trip (L 1-2)
- February 14, 2004: Men's hockey Harvard/Brown trip (W 4-0)
- March 4-6, 2005: Men's hockey 1st round of the ECAC Playoffs (Lost in two games, 4-7 and 3-4 OT)
- January 27, 2007: Men's hockey one night stand (W 4-3)
- January 29, 2016 Men's Hockey Brown/Yale Trip (W 4-3)