Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Blue Orchid (.sib .mid) - The guitar riff from "Blue Orchid" by The White Stripes.
- Jump On It (Edited Version) (.sib .mid) - Now in the key of B flat. I think it sounds a lot better and is easier to play than my original version, and hopefully gives the drums a better idea of what I'd like them to be doing during this cheer.
- Let's Go Red (.sib .mid) - As good of a transcription of one of UConn's cheers as I could get by ear. Basically another version of BU, and the title is open for change (just the best I could think of at the time).
- The Office (.sib .mid) - Theme from The Office (US).
- The Price Is Right Losing Horn (.sib) - Pretty self-explanatory, arranged by myself and Will Schmarder.
- Round Up - nearly finished, based on this song famous from NFL films and Campbell's soup commercials.
- Fill out history pages for the last six years while I still remember what happened.
- Standardize the rest of the history pages.
- Children of Sanchez - the best song the band has.
- Rebel Yell - maybe the most energy out of any song in the library.
- Holiday - also a very high energy song.
- Victory Dance - enough said.
Least favorite songs
- Get Ready for This - too repititious.
- Magnum P.I. - TV show themes go out of style, like this one.
- Hang on Sloopy - especially after the Niagara fiasco.
Songs I'd like to read
- 005 - Sir Duke - great success!
- 013a - In the Stone
- 095 - Sabre Dance
- 391 - Any Way You Want It - epic fail.
- 431 - Thriller
Dead to me
- Eugene Binda, Jr. - The ultimate home ice advantage!
- Random Colgate fan in the green shirt who was being an asshole and pretend conducting when Dan was conducting the band.
- That's Alright, That's Okay - I've never liked this cheer.
- ECAC officiating in 2007-2008 - Apparently you *can* fight yourself and get a 5 minute major for it.
- ECAC officiating in 2008-2009 - The Ithaca Screwjob.
- Clarkson Pep Band - "A bastard every one."